1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Located in Lagana's area, 3km away from the airport & 5km from Zakynthos town, the stylish Villa Reina, suits to all guests, who wish to reside in privileged splendor with high quality services. Offering unrivaled space and unsurpassed privacy, this beautiful Villa is the ultimate blissful retreat.
With private gardens shielding your Villa from the surrounding paths, you'll feel completely at ease as lunch is served in your shady dining table.
Covering 195 sq.m, two-storey Villa Reina features a large veranda, including dining facilities that extend onto a garden with a rectangle style private swimming pool, while the vast interior and exterior space gives the freedom to spend time together or apart.
Interior accommodation includes dining & living areas, fully equipped kitchen & a fireplace. This luxury residence with every comfort provided, offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms & a separate dressing room with a walk-in closet making it ideal for a family, friends or for a romantic couple's retreat.
In the first floor you will find a large dining & living area, fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a semi double bed & a bathroom with shower & Jaccuzzi! The stairs will lead you to the 1st floor which features 1 bedroom with a double bed, living area with a fireplace & en-suite bathroom & 1 more bedroom with a double bed! A separate dressing room with a walk-in closet is also found in the floor!
Villa Reina finished to the highest quality can accommodate up to five persons (with the possibility of adding a cot) and offers premium fixtures and fittings to immerse you in a world of intimacy, bringing out the very essence of the legendary Zakynthian hospitality. Our services are available a la carte to suit your tastes and preferences.
Villa Reina is fully equipped and furnished in a different style. Enjoy free access to the Internet, satellite channels and an LCD TV. Maid service is provided daily!
Laganas is located on the south side of the island and is the most tourist developed resort on the island. A pleasant 15-minute walk leads the visitor to the sandy beach of Laganas, which is 5km and offers clear warm waters. Here you will find the National Marine Park, where during the summer season, the sea turtles Caretta-Caretta lay their eggs. Some water sports and boat trips are available to TRIPS turtles. There are many beach bars, restaurants and tavernas on the beach and shops nearby.
The capital of Zakynthos is 7 kilometers away and Zakynthos Airport (Dionysios Solomos) is just 4 kilometers away. A 3 minute car ride leads you to Laganas & Kalamaki areas while Keri village is 10km away!
Directly to Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH): The national airport of Zakynthos, “Dionysios Solomos”, is located on the southern side of the island, close to the town of Kalamaki and is 4,3 km from Zakynthos Town. You can also travel from other Greek airports. Athens to Zakynthos approximate flight time is 45 minutes.
From Killini Port: Killini is connected with Athens by the national roads (Athens-Korinthos “E94”) and (Korinthos-Patra “E65”) and (Patra- Killini “E55”). The journey from Killini to Zakynthos takes about 1 hour.
World famous for the amazing beaches with crystal waters, Zakynthos island is fabulous for summer holidays. Zakynthos has the most beautiful beaches in the Mediterranean. Coupled with glorious landscapes, is wrapped in wild flowers and fauna. From sweeping pine forests, to rocky peaks and caves, from rustic villages in the North and South, to a mixture of chic and traditional everyday life, the mood in Zakynthos is always magic.
The most impressive beach is Navagio (the Shipwreck Beach), accessible only by boat, however there are also many other nice beaches on the island. Due to Zakynthos’ soft sandy beaches and clean water, these beaches are used as breeding spots for the loggerhead sea turtle known as the Caretta-Caretta. Zakynthos Town is the main town on the island, with museums and a beautiful Venetian Castle on top of the hill above.
The ancient Greek poet Homer mentioned the island in the Iliad and the Odyssey, stating that the first inhabitants of it were the son of King Dardanos of Troy called Zakynthos and his men. In mythology the island was then conquered by King Arkesios of Kefalonia, and then by Odysseus from Ithaca.
Before the Romans domination, Zakynthos remained neutral to the Persians Wars and was with the Athenians during the Peloponnesos War and next was subdued by the Macedonians. The first real and historical conquerors were the Romans that considered Zakynthos a strategic place for the development of the trades and the expansions of their conquests. After the Roman Empire fall, Zakynthos, the Ionian islands and the colonies along the western Mediterranean coast underwent decades of uncertainty.
In 1185 with the progressive decline of the Byzantine empire, Zakynthos island faced an interregnum of the duration of three centuries in which the Orsini, the Angioini and the Tocchi succeeded one another. From 1492 the Venetian Government started a campaign to transfer many Venetians citizens to the province of Zakynthos granting a period of rebirth and prosperity of the island. In less than three centuries the Venetian domination allowed the island to flourish from both the cultural and architectonic point of view up to the extent that Zakynthos deserved the name of Florence of Greece. After the fall of the Venetian Republic Zakynthos island was subjected to the democratic French.
From 1797 to 1864, the island was part of the French, the Ottoman Empire and the Great Britain. In 1864, Zakynthos, together with all the other Ionian Islands, became a full member of the Greek state.
• Navagio or Shipwreck, on the North Western side of Zakynthos islan, is the most famous and beautiful beach of Zakynthos. It is sandy and non organised.
• Limnionas, 30 km West of Zakynthos, is a rocky bay where people dive from the rocks into the crystal water. It is pebbled and non organised.
• Tsilivi, 8 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a sandy, organized beach with sunbeds, umbrellas and many watersports.
• Alykes, 18 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a long and sandy beach. It gets very popular in summer and has some watersport centres along the coast.
• Alykanas, 16 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a busy tourist resort with soft sand and clean water.
• Ksigia, 20 km North of Zakynthos, is a narrow, sandy close to Alykes. A huge rock with lush greenery surrounds. It is pebbled and non organised.
• Amboula, 10 km North East of Zakynthos Town, is a small family beach with calm atmosphere. It is sandy and non organised.
• Gerakas, 18 km South of Zakynthos Town, is considered among the most beautiful beautiful beaches of Zakynthos. The long sandy beach of Gerakas has wonderful crystalline waters. It is sandy, family friendly and partly organized.
• Banana, 14 km South East of Zakynthos Town, is a long, sandy beach considered among the most beautiful in Zakynthos. It is organized and has clean waters.
• Agios Nikolaos, 32 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a popular beach resort which gets very busy for its watersports activities. The area is great for scuba diving.
• Kalamaki, 6 km South of Zakynthos Town, is the closest beach to the airport and among the most developed resorts in Zakynthos Town. It gets very popular and has plenty of tourist facilities.
• Porto Zoro, 17 km South East of Zakynthos Town, is a long and sandy beach between Argassi and Vassilikos. Due to its location and its natural beauty, it gets very popular in summer.
• Spanzia, 16 km South West of Zakynthos Town, is a beautiful beach in the area of Vassilikos. Some of its parts are pebbled and others are sandy.
The two best known museums are the Zakynthos Museum of Byzantine & Post- Byzantine Art and the Solomos & Kalvos Museum, both of which are located in Zakynthos town, the capital of the island. The Byzantine Museum has many interesting exhibits but is best known for the hagiographies by prominent Zakynthians, as well as exhibits ranging from the 12th - 18th Centuries.The Solomos & Kalvos Museum features the personal artifacts of famous Zakynthians.
Another museum of interest is the museum of Grigorios Xenopoulos a famous playwright, and journalist; the museum houses many of his personal items, manuscripts and furniture.
On the outskirts of Zakynthos Town, in Bohali, is the Naval Museum reputed to have the best collection of Byzantine vessels worldwide.
Finally, don’t forget to visit the Vertzagio Folk museum in the charming village of Pigadakia. It is a reconstruction of a traditional Zakynthian house furnished and decorated with elegant and original pieces.
Nightlife of Zakynthos is shared in two parts, depending on people’s preferences. For those who wish to pass a quiet evening, Zakynthos’ center and Vassilikos village are the ideal locations. You can enjoy a dinner under the sounds of Zakynthian cantata in one of the restaurants that exist. These regions are full of restaurants, taverns and cafeterias for those who prefer a relaxing night. For the other category of visitors, those who are fun of crazy entertainment, the suitable regions are in the southern part of the island Argasi, Tsilivi, Laganas, Alykes and Kalamaki. These are tourist centers and during summer are full of crowd. For this reason there are concentrated many bars, clubs and discos. The entertainment is ongoing; the party begins early in the evening and continues till sunrise. The music is loud and dancing never stops. Zakynthos’ nightlife is crazy and exciting!
|May 1 – May 31||€ 2,100 per week|
|June 1 – June 30||€ 2,450 per week|
|July 1 – July 31||€ 3,150 per week|
|August 1 – August 31||€ 3,500 per week|
|September 1 – September 30||€ 2,450 per week|
|October 1 – October 31||€ 2,100 per week|
• Daily Maid Service
• Airport / Port Transfer
• Welcome Basket with Zakynthian Products
• Treatments & Massage Facilities (upon request)
• Car rental arrangements (upon request)
• Hair & Body Treatments (upon request)
• Spa & Beauty treatments (upon request)
• Personal trainer (with extra charge)
• Baby – Sitting (with extra charge)
• Chef & Butler Service (with extra charge)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)