1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
At the highest point of the horizon in Akrotiri area, embraced by wonderful lush greenery, the luxury Villa Odelia seems to be expanding into the vast blue sky. Its idyllic location makes this fantastic Villa the ideal destination for unforgettable family vacations or romantic getaways.
This unique Villa is specially designed to provide a comfortable stay in a beautiful environment of discreet luxury and comfort. It has the privilege to be in one of the most rare points in Zakynthos with a view of the whole island.
Villa Odelia can accommodate up to 8 persons in an area of 450 sq.m.
On the ground floor, there is a spacious living room, a dining room with large verandas, overlooking the island of Zakynthos and a large modern kitchen with a view of the Ionian Sea. The Villa has 4 bedrooms with breathtaking views. Each room has its own bathroom and balcony. All of them are equipped with handmade brass and iron beds, handmade furniture and an office.
The Villa is fenced round by a wall with electronic gate. Around the Villa there are flower beds with herbs, flowers and trees (orange, lemon, palm, olive trees and magnolias),a barbecue, a swimming pool 60 sq.m with hydromassage, a playground and panoramic terraces from where you can admire the unique colours of nature.
The Villa is entirely available to the guests.
Directly to Zakynthos International Airport (ZTH): The national airport of Zakynthos, “Dionysios Solomos”, is located on the southern side of the island, close to the town of Kalamaki and is 4,3 km from Zakynthos Town. You can also travel from other Greek airports. Athens to Zakynthos approximate flight time is 45 minutes.
From Killini Port: Killini is connected with Athens by the national roads (Athens-Korinthos “E94”) and (Korinthos-Patra “E65”) and (Patra- Killini “E55”). The journey from Killini to Zakynthos takes about 1 hour.
World famous for the amazing beaches with crystal waters, Zakynthos island is fabulous for summer holidays. Zakynthos has the most beautiful beaches in the Mediterranean. Coupled with glorious landscapes, is wrapped in wild flowers and fauna. From sweeping pine forests, to rocky peaks and caves, from rustic villages in the North and South, to a mixture of chic and traditional everyday life, the mood in Zakynthos is always magic.
The most impressive beach is Navagio (the Shipwreck Beach), accessible only by boat, however there are also many other nice beaches on the island. Due to Zakynthos’ soft sandy beaches and clean water, these beaches are used as breeding spots for the loggerhead sea turtle known as the Caretta-Caretta. Zakynthos Town is the main town on the island, with museums and a beautiful Venetian Castle on top of the hill above.
The ancient Greek poet Homer mentioned the island in the Iliad and the Odyssey, stating that the first inhabitants of it were the son of King Dardanos of Troy called Zakynthos and his men. In mythology the island was then conquered by King Arkesios of Kefalonia, and then by Odysseus from Ithaca.
Before the Romans domination, Zakynthos remained neutral to the Persians Wars and was with the Athenians during the Peloponnesos War and next was subdued by the Macedonians. The first real and historical conquerors were the Romans that considered Zakynthos a strategic place for the development of the trades and the expansions of their conquests. After the Roman Empire fall, Zakynthos, the Ionian islands and the colonies along the western Mediterranean coast underwent decades of uncertainty.
In 1185 with the progressive decline of the Byzantine empire, Zakynthos island faced an interregnum of the duration of three centuries in which the Orsini, the Angioini and the Tocchi succeeded one another. From 1492 the Venetian Government started a campaign to transfer many Venetians citizens to the province of Zakynthos granting a period of rebirth and prosperity of the island. In less than three centuries the Venetian domination allowed the island to flourish from both the cultural and architectonic point of view up to the extent that Zakynthos deserved the name of Florence of Greece. After the fall of the Venetian Republic Zakynthos island was subjected to the democratic French.
From 1797 to 1864, the island was part of the French, the Ottoman Empire and the Great Britain. In 1864, Zakynthos, together with all the other Ionian Islands, became a full member of the Greek state.
• Navagio or Shipwreck, on the North Western side of Zakynthos islan, is the most famous and beautiful beach of Zakynthos. It is sandy and non organised.
• Limnionas, 30 km West of Zakynthos, is a rocky bay where people dive from the rocks into the crystal water. It is pebbled and non organised.
• Tsilivi, 8 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a sandy, organized beach with sunbeds, umbrellas and many watersports.
• Alykes, 18 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a long and sandy beach. It gets very popular in summer and has some watersport centres along the coast.
• Alykanas, 16 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a busy tourist resort with soft sand and clean water.
• Ksigia, 20 km North of Zakynthos, is a narrow, sandy close to Alykes. A huge rock with lush greenery surrounds. It is pebbled and non organised.
• Amboula, 10 km North East of Zakynthos Town, is a small family beach with calm atmosphere. It is sandy and non organised.
• Gerakas, 18 km South of Zakynthos Town, is considered among the most beautiful beautiful beaches of Zakynthos. The long sandy beach of Gerakas has wonderful crystalline waters. It is sandy, family friendly and partly organized.
• Banana, 14 km South East of Zakynthos Town, is a long, sandy beach considered among the most beautiful in Zakynthos. It is organized and has clean waters.
• Agios Nikolaos, 32 km North West of Zakynthos Town, is a popular beach resort which gets very busy for its watersports activities. The area is great for scuba diving.
• Kalamaki, 6 km South of Zakynthos Town, is the closest beach to the airport and among the most developed resorts in Zakynthos Town. It gets very popular and has plenty of tourist facilities.
• Porto Zoro, 17 km South East of Zakynthos Town, is a long and sandy beach between Argassi and Vassilikos. Due to its location and its natural beauty, it gets very popular in summer.
• Spanzia, 16 km South West of Zakynthos Town, is a beautiful beach in the area of Vassilikos. Some of its parts are pebbled and others are sandy.
The two best known museums are the Zakynthos Museum of Byzantine & Post- Byzantine Art and the Solomos & Kalvos Museum, both of which are located in Zakynthos town, the capital of the island. The Byzantine Museum has many interesting exhibits but is best known for the hagiographies by prominent Zakynthians, as well as exhibits ranging from the 12th - 18th Centuries.The Solomos & Kalvos Museum features the personal artifacts of famous Zakynthians.
Another museum of interest is the museum of Grigorios Xenopoulos a famous playwright, and journalist; the museum houses many of his personal items, manuscripts and furniture.
On the outskirts of Zakynthos Town, in Bohali, is the Naval Museum reputed to have the best collection of Byzantine vessels worldwide.
Finally, don’t forget to visit the Vertzagio Folk museum in the charming village of Pigadakia. It is a reconstruction of a traditional Zakynthian house furnished and decorated with elegant and original pieces.
Nightlife of Zakynthos is shared in two parts, depending on people’s preferences. For those who wish to pass a quiet evening, Zakynthos’ center and Vassilikos village are the ideal locations. You can enjoy a dinner under the sounds of Zakynthian cantata in one of the restaurants that exist. These regions are full of restaurants, taverns and cafeterias for those who prefer a relaxing night. For the other category of visitors, those who are fun of crazy entertainment, the suitable regions are in the southern part of the island Argasi, Tsilivi, Laganas, Alykes and Kalamaki. These are tourist centers and during summer are full of crowd. For this reason there are concentrated many bars, clubs and discos. The entertainment is ongoing; the party begins early in the evening and continues till sunrise. The music is loud and dancing never stops. Zakynthos’ nightlife is crazy and exciting!
For less than 8 guests ask for our discount prices
|May 1 – May 31||€ 3,150 per week|
|June 1 – June 30||€ 4,200 per week|
|July 1 – July 10||€ 5,775 per week|
|July 11 – August 20||€ 5,950 per week|
|August 21 – August 31||€ 5,775 per week|
|September 1 – September 30||€ 4,550 per week|
|October 1 – October 31||€ 3,150 per week|
• Free transportation to and from the airport
• Daily housekeeping
• Pets allowed (upon request)
• Hair & Body Treatments (with extra charge)
• Spa & Beauty treatments (with extra charge)
• Private yacht rental for a mini cruise in the Ionian Islands (with extra charge)
• Car rental (with extra charge)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)
• ΕΟΤ ΜΗΤΕ: 0428Κ91000431101