1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Villa Zona in Santorini is a five bedroom luxury Villa situated in a private land of 4.000 sq.m in Imerovigli overlooking the volcano and the sunset. Panoramic views, privacy, serenity, comfort, style and luxury are the distinctive characteristics of this Villa .
The location of the Villa is on the top of a private land, with no neighbors next door and it can offer maximum seclusion, privacy and panoramic views all around the island.
The interior of the house is stylish and luxurious and it has all the modern comforts and amenities that the most demanding traveler would require. The house follows the flow of the earth with many levels as the architect respected the natural shape of the ground.
On the ground floor of the Villa is situated an open plan area with a comfortable sitting room and a spacious dining area for 6 persons. Light comes through the balcony doors and the numerous windows on the vaulted ceilings. The wooden floor and the luxury furnishing reflect the quality of the Villa . From the dining area a few stairs up take you to the bedrooms hall way that leads to the luxurious master bedroom of the Villa with king size bed and Jacuzzi bathtub within the bedroom. The bedroom is attached to a large dressing room and luxury bathroom with two sinks and a luxury steam - hydromassage shower enclosure.
There is a second queen-sized bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower cabin next to the master bedroom. Both bedrooms have exit to balconies with sea views.
From the bedroom’s hallway a stair lead us to a TV room with a lounger TV, DVD and home theater system. From the sitting area another hallway takes you to a comfortable double bedroom with twin beds. The bedroom exits to a balcony with sea view. A full bathroom with shower serves this bedroom.
On the lower level of the house there is a corridor that takes you to a double bedroom with king size bed, a sofa that opens up to a double bed, en suite bathroom with shower cabin and a private terrace with fantastic sea view and an outdoors lounger. Next to the bedroom there is a laundry room that can be used by the Villa staff only and can wash you clothes upon request. There is also a guest WC serving the level.
At the end of the corridor a door takes you down to a basement with a double room with two twin beds and en suite bathroom wit shower that can serves as extra staff bedroom or kids bedroom. This double bedroom has no windows. Except the corridor inside the house, the access to this room can be also from an independent entrance connected the back terrace of the house. A state of art kitchen with all modern appliances and a dining table is situated at the end of the corridor. The kitchen is well lighted from a few windows with sea views. There is also a door that leads out on the pool area.
The house has large exterior grounds. On the front there is a large courtyard with fantastic sea views and beautiful sunsets. In front of the living area there is a terrace with an exterior lounger for relaxing moments. A few stairs takes you down to the pool level where you find a wonderful pool with sunbeds and a shaded pergola with table and chairs all these with the most fantastic views and sunsets. A pool shower is also available. On the corner of the large terrace there is also a large heated jacuzzi plunge pool with amazing views.
There is also a wonderful outdoors Giant Chess on the pool area in case you feel like for a chess game. On the back terrace of the house there is a quiet lounge area and a small basketball court.
The house is equipped with wooden floors, Clima system - cooling and heating, Wi-Fi, solar system and boiler with 24 hours hot water, energy saving systems, laundry room accessible by our staff, fireplace, Hi–Fi, satellite TV, DVD, home theater, private pool and separate outdoors Jacuzzi plunge pool.
Directly to Santorini Airport (JTR): The airport is located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport.
From Athens by ferry (Piraeus Port): The journey from the port of Piraeus to Santorini takes about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of ferry.
Santorini is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan destination in Greece. Exquisitely clear waters nearby the massive active volcano in the middle of the sea combines a unique place for romantic holidays. In addition, the island has a growing reputation as a “wedding destination” for couples not only from Greece but from all over the world.
According to legend, Santorini emerged from the depths of the sea- opinion justified by the timeless activity of the undersea volcano and the geological topography of the island.
The first human remains, dating back to the Stone Age, show that the island has been inhabited since the prehistoric times. There is some evidence of life in the early Bronze Age, in the mid-3rd millennium BC, during the second period of the early Cycladic civilization (2.800 - 2.100 BC). However, from the middle Bronze Age (1.900-1.600 BC), evidence becomes more abundant, showing great development.
In the area of Akrotiri (Promontory), there was a prehistoric settlement with a very important port. The great volcanic eruption in the late Bronze Age (ca.1600 BC) buried the settlement under 30 metres of ash.
• Museum of Prehistoric Thera: Its special contents are masterpieces of art in the prehistoric Aegean, such as the famous wall paintings and the unique gold ibex figurine. The museum houses finds from the excavations at Akrtotiri, conducted under the auspices of the Archaeological Society at Athens, the earlier excavations at Potamos, made by members of the German Archaeological Institute at Athens, and rescue excavations at various other sites on the island, carried out by the 21st Ephorate of Antiquities.
The exhibition endeavors to sketch the course of Thera in prehistoric times, through selected finds from the thousands in the storerooms. This was a dynamic and creative course which established the city at Akrotiri as one of the most important Aegean centres during the 18th and 17th centuries B.C.
• Red Beach, 12 km south west of Fira. One of the most beautiful and famous beaches with black and red volcanic pebbles and hot water.
• Kamari Rate, 10 km south east of Fira, is situated on the southern part of Santorini, right next to Perissa, with the huge rock called Mesa Vouno between them. Is a family friendly beach, partly organized with lot of water-sport activities.
• Perissa, 10 km south east of Fira, is a crowded tourist resort. An organized beach, Perissa has black sand on its shore. It’s a family friendly beach with water-sport activities.
• Perivolos, 10 km south of Fira, is the longest black sand of Santorini. It’s an organized tourist resort with many hotels, taverns and beach bars.
• Vlychada, 10 km south of Fira, is a small port where fishing boats and yachts moor in summer. It’s a partly organized beach friendly to Nudists.
• Agios Georgios, 12 km south east of Fira, is a popular beach near to Perissa. Agios Georgios is one of the most tourism-friendly beaches on Santorini.
• Cape Columbo, 12 km north east of Fira, is one of the most isolate and quiet beaches on Santorini. Non organized and surrounded by a wild landscape, Cape Columbo is the perfect beach for couples.
• Monolithos, 7 km east of Fira, is one of the most family-oriented beaches on Santorini. The beautiful coast has a playground and a beach volley court, while it is surrounded by few hotels.
• White Beach, 13 km south west of Fira, right next to the Red beach with black pebbles on the shore. Only the surrounding cliffs are white!
• Vourvoulos, 4 km north east of Fira, is a beautiful beach but the strong wind that blows frequently makes it uncomfortable for swimming.
Unique agricultural products, innovative high-class restaurants, cozy taverns with traditional cuisine, open to visitors famous wineries, romantic hotels and special sections of local products in the shops of the island are combined into a creative scenery of gastronomic delight. The choices between specially designed menus, great wine tastings and breakfasts with products from Santorini, will be inexhaustible.
Fira heads the nightlife section - many bars and cafes are actually on the caldera, whilst others, as well as the large clubs, are tucked into the quaint cobbled streets weaving through the town. That’s not to say that you won’t find some great places elsewhere on the island. Oia for example has some classy cafes & bars, Perissa, Perivolos, Kamari have beach bars & clubs, some of which stay open to the late hours...
|November 1 – March 31||€ 9,450 per week|
|April 1 – May 31||€ 11,550 per week|
|June 1 – September 30||€ 14,000 per week|
|October 1 – October 31||€ 11,550 per week|
• Security Deposit: 1.000 €
• Daily maid service
• Daily change of towels
• Change of sheets/linen twice weekly
• Towels or linens are not to be taken from the Property
• Pets are permitted only with prior approval
• Airport transfers (optional service)
• Vehicle rentals (optional service)
• Yacht / boat rentals (optional service)
• Helicopter / Learjet rentals (optional service)
• Pre-arrival shopping services (optional service)
• Child care (optional service)
• Chef / Battler (optional service)
• Massage and beauty treatments (optional service)
• Gourmet food and wine supply (optional service)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)