1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Villa Tethys is one of the finest beachfront villas on the island. Newly renovated, it sets new standards of luxury and style! Located in Agia Paraskevi beach, is an elegant three-bedroom Villa, set among dazzling private gardens.
Shaded outside areas and large terraces provide plenty of space for sitting and dining and the gardens are dotted with spots to sit, relax and feel the sea breeze on your face. The large, beachfront, seawater pool welcomes you to swim and enjoy some quiet hours by the sun loungers.
Essentially, this is a villa to fill with children laughs, sea masks and fishing nets, or to exploit as a great base for a group of friends, who need a relaxed get away. Even though Santorini is a magical place with many secret corners to explore, you will realize that it is almost impossible to drag yourselves from the beauty, luxury, privacy and charm of this exceptional and amazing property!
Once you have passed the entrance door into the villa you will know that you have entered a very unique property. The use of traditional stone and some of the best materials have been included throughout the design and have been used in harmony with the environment! This theme continues inside with the wooden floors in all rooms and with each piece of furniture planned to create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
Upon entering, you are guided into a spacious, high-ceiling hallway, which leads to the two living rooms. The atrium in the middle of the first one will instantly take your attention as it is giving the room a real sense of space and light. Moreover, the large sitting room offers to anyone who enjoys visiting Santorini in the cooler months, a beautiful open fireplace in addition to the heating throughout the Villa.
Adjoining the living room there is a fully equipped kitchen, ready to cater any kind of parties and events, providing the perfect venue for any eager cook! On the same level there is also a WC.
A staircase off the entrance hall leads up to 3 spacious double bedrooms, individually styled and furnished with comfortable beds, top quality linens and all with en-suite facilities and plenty of storage space. All of them have direct access onto a small sitting area, highlighted by a big marble window that helps the area to stay fresh and cool even in the heat of summer.
Various outdoor terraces, wrap all around the villa for outside dining and leisure. A large dining table and chairs provide the perfect location for breakfast, lunch or dinner on a distinctive pleasant evening in Santorini.
Within the vast courtyard is the spectacular 23-meter swimming pool with seawater, overlooking the beach, and along with the large deck, provides the perfect place to sunbathe with loungers and umbrellas. The expansive gardens of the property filled with different kind of trees and flowers, have been specially designed to maintain the high standards.
Come to Villa Tethys and meet total privacy in a beautiful setting.
Directly to Santorini Airport (JTR): The airport is located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport.
From Athens by ferry (Piraeus Port): The journey from the port of Piraeus to Santorini takes about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of ferry.
Santorini is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan destination in Greece. Exquisitely clear waters nearby the massive active volcano in the middle of the sea combines a unique place for romantic holidays. In addition, the island has a growing reputation as a “wedding destination” for couples not only from Greece but from all over the world.
According to legend, Santorini emerged from the depths of the sea- opinion justified by the timeless activity of the undersea volcano and the geological topography of the island.
The first human remains, dating back to the Stone Age, show that the island has been inhabited since the prehistoric times. There is some evidence of life in the early Bronze Age, in the mid-3rd millennium BC, during the second period of the early Cycladic civilization (2.800 - 2.100 BC). However, from the middle Bronze Age (1.900-1.600 BC), evidence becomes more abundant, showing great development.
In the area of Akrotiri (Promontory), there was a prehistoric settlement with a very important port. The great volcanic eruption in the late Bronze Age (ca.1600 BC) buried the settlement under 30 metres of ash.
• Museum of Prehistoric Thera: Its special contents are masterpieces of art in the prehistoric Aegean, such as the famous wall paintings and the unique gold ibex figurine. The museum houses finds from the excavations at Akrtotiri, conducted under the auspices of the Archaeological Society at Athens, the earlier excavations at Potamos, made by members of the German Archaeological Institute at Athens, and rescue excavations at various other sites on the island, carried out by the 21st Ephorate of Antiquities.
The exhibition endeavors to sketch the course of Thera in prehistoric times, through selected finds from the thousands in the storerooms. This was a dynamic and creative course which established the city at Akrotiri as one of the most important Aegean centres during the 18th and 17th centuries B.C.
• Red Beach, 12 km south west of Fira. One of the most beautiful and famous beaches with black and red volcanic pebbles and hot water.
• Kamari Rate, 10 km south east of Fira, is situated on the southern part of Santorini, right next to Perissa, with the huge rock called Mesa Vouno between them. Is a family friendly beach, partly organized with lot of water-sport activities.
• Perissa, 10 km south east of Fira, is a crowded tourist resort. An organized beach, Perissa has black sand on its shore. It’s a family friendly beach with water-sport activities.
• Perivolos, 10 km south of Fira, is the longest black sand of Santorini. It’s an organized tourist resort with many hotels, taverns and beach bars.
• Vlychada, 10 km south of Fira, is a small port where fishing boats and yachts moor in summer. It’s a partly organized beach friendly to Nudists.
• Agios Georgios, 12 km south east of Fira, is a popular beach near to Perissa. Agios Georgios is one of the most tourism-friendly beaches on Santorini.
• Cape Columbo, 12 km north east of Fira, is one of the most isolate and quiet beaches on Santorini. Non organized and surrounded by a wild landscape, Cape Columbo is the perfect beach for couples.
• Monolithos, 7 km east of Fira, is one of the most family-oriented beaches on Santorini. The beautiful coast has a playground and a beach volley court, while it is surrounded by few hotels.
• White Beach, 13 km south west of Fira, right next to the Red beach with black pebbles on the shore. Only the surrounding cliffs are white!
• Vourvoulos, 4 km north east of Fira, is a beautiful beach but the strong wind that blows frequently makes it uncomfortable for swimming.
Unique agricultural products, innovative high-class restaurants, cozy taverns with traditional cuisine, open to visitors famous wineries, romantic hotels and special sections of local products in the shops of the island are combined into a creative scenery of gastronomic delight. The choices between specially designed menus, great wine tastings and breakfasts with products from Santorini, will be inexhaustible.
Fira heads the nightlife section - many bars and cafes are actually on the caldera, whilst others, as well as the large clubs, are tucked into the quaint cobbled streets weaving through the town. That’s not to say that you won’t find some great places elsewhere on the island. Oia for example has some classy cafes & bars, Perissa, Perivolos, Kamari have beach bars & clubs, some of which stay open to the late hours...
|May 1 – May 15||€ 7,875 per week|
|May 16 – June 15||€ 10,500 per week|
|June 16 – July 20||€ 12,775 per week|
|July 21 – September 10||€ 14,000 per week|
|September 11 – September 30||€ 10,500 per week|
|October 1 – October 31||€ 7,875 per week|
• Daily maid service
• Airport transfers (optional service)
• Vehicle rentals (optional service)
• Yacht / boat rentals (optional service)
• Helicopter / Learjet rentals (optional service)
• Pre-arrival shopping services (optional service)
• Child care (optional service)
• Chef / Battler (optional service)
• Massage and beauty treatments (optional service)
• Gourmet food and wine supply (optional service)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)