3 Fully Equipped Kitchens
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Harmonia is a six bedroom luxury Villa beautifully developed in three levels providing to its quests infinity breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea and Pyrgos Kallistis medieval Castle.
All 3 levels have separate entrance. This idyllic residence challenges conceptions of private living within the luxury and elegant environment into a 5.000 sq.m land area. The levels referred as “pezoules” in local dialect, contributes an essential role in the traditional Santorinian life and represents one of its most nostalgic locations.
The amphitheatrical levels structure of the Villa produces many corners both in and outdoor that support numerous daily activities and ultimate life time events. Privacy remains a key factor defining Villa Harmonia, where fluidity and customization also orchestrates a serendipitous framework for engaging with everyday moment of life.
It is ideal for families or couples and for lifetime social events due to its unique spatial and absolute private location.
Privacy remains a key factor defining the Villa where also fluidity and customization orchestrates a serendipitous framework for engaging with everyday moment of life. The rooms and living areas are designed to offer a comfortable high quality accommodation. Functional & elegant, with discreet decoration, all overlooking the sea and bathed in natural light with the perfect equipment that meets the needs of every guest promises an unforgettable stay. The warm earthy colors and the ambience embrace the visitor, offering a homely sense of relaxation.
Infinity pool and spacious verandas with lounge area and the outdoor Jacuzzi inspire endless sunbathing, while the comfortable patios set up is the backdrop for the perfect romantic evenings. The Villa offers high security levels for all travelers looking private moments during their holidays. From its location is privileged with unique characteristics combining discreet privacy and socialization at all times.
Enjoy the luxury living of the Villa's main house in a discreet environment for valuable holidays with your closer family . Escape from the Villa's life with an eye from the top. Spoil yourself or share a pleasure with your lovers and relax in the outdoor infinity view Jacuzzi ideally built for private moments.
Guests Capacity: 6
3 individual Bedrooms: 1 master with double bed - LED TV - A/C, 2 with 2 single beds - LED TV - fans
Bathroom 1 with shower cabin - full body mirror - marble unique creations
Bathroom 2 with shower
Relax: Open plan living area with fireplace - Dining area - Kids play room - Library room - Secretary desk - Balconies - Sea Views
Kitchen: Fully equipped, high quality utensils - Espresso machine
Outdoor Jacuzzi with infinity sea views and views to the picturesque vineyards
CURVE SMART TV - Satellite TV - Wi-Fi internet - CD/DVD player
Wine closet for chilling up to 36 bottles of wine
BBQ and Dinning Set Up
Kids area, Outdoor playground (set up on demand), gardens
Private pool, pool area
As is the heart beat of the Villa this house which is located in the central level is suitable for all day activities and long nights by the swimming pool with direct views to the sea. The open plan design and the technology equipment of the main living areas of this accommodation is ideal for relaxed moments with consistent and safe kids supervision.
Guests Capacity: 4 + 1 extra bed
2 individual Bedrooms: 1 master with double bed - A/C, 1 with double bed - fan
Bathroom 1 with bathtub
Bathroom 2 with shower cabin
Kitchen: Fully equipped, high quality utensils - Espresso machine
Video Games - Room Home Cinema experience 7.1 Laptop server - Open plan living area - Monastery table
BBQ - Sun Loungers - Sun Umbrellas - SeaViews - Outdoor Music sound
Swimming Pool - Sunset terrace - Helical outdoor Shower
TV - satellite TV -Wi-Fi internet - CD/DVD player - Play Station
Fintness room with Turkish marble Hammam amd Mini Gym room
BBQ equipment by the pool
Simplicity is luxury. Enjoy the merge of an industrial living design and the spacious landscapes of olive trees and the Santorinian vineyard immerse on the deep blue horizons. Rejuvenate yourself under the shades of the massage kiosk. The sea breeze and the earth aromas are promising an unforgettable massage treatment.
Guests Capacity: 2 + 1 extra
Bedrooms: 1 master with king size bed - A/C
Bathrooms: 1with shower
Kitchen: Hand made kitchenette area - Espresso machine
Indoor living area with fireplace
Outdoor open plan terrace - Courtyard - Gardens
Led TV - satellite TV - Wi-Fi internet
Organic mattresses - hairdryer - safe box - Fully air–conditioned - Fan
Industrial design - Private yard 500 sq.m with exterior dining area
Outdoor pool, pool area
Directly to Santorini Airport (JTR): The airport is located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport.
From Athens by ferry (Piraeus Port): The journey from the port of Piraeus to Santorini takes about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of ferry.
Santorini is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan destination in Greece. Exquisitely clear waters nearby the massive active volcano in the middle of the sea combines a unique place for romantic holidays. In addition, the island has a growing reputation as a “wedding destination” for couples not only from Greece but from all over the world.
According to legend, Santorini emerged from the depths of the sea- opinion justified by the timeless activity of the undersea volcano and the geological topography of the island.
The first human remains, dating back to the Stone Age, show that the island has been inhabited since the prehistoric times. There is some evidence of life in the early Bronze Age, in the mid-3rd millennium BC, during the second period of the early Cycladic civilization (2.800 - 2.100 BC). However, from the middle Bronze Age (1.900-1.600 BC), evidence becomes more abundant, showing great development.
In the area of Akrotiri (Promontory), there was a prehistoric settlement with a very important port. The great volcanic eruption in the late Bronze Age (ca.1600 BC) buried the settlement under 30 metres of ash.
• Museum of Prehistoric Thera: Its special contents are masterpieces of art in the prehistoric Aegean, such as the famous wall paintings and the unique gold ibex figurine. The museum houses finds from the excavations at Akrtotiri, conducted under the auspices of the Archaeological Society at Athens, the earlier excavations at Potamos, made by members of the German Archaeological Institute at Athens, and rescue excavations at various other sites on the island, carried out by the 21st Ephorate of Antiquities.
The exhibition endeavors to sketch the course of Thera in prehistoric times, through selected finds from the thousands in the storerooms. This was a dynamic and creative course which established the city at Akrotiri as one of the most important Aegean centres during the 18th and 17th centuries B.C.
• Red Beach, 12 km south west of Fira. One of the most beautiful and famous beaches with black and red volcanic pebbles and hot water.
• Kamari Rate, 10 km south east of Fira, is situated on the southern part of Santorini, right next to Perissa, with the huge rock called Mesa Vouno between them. Is a family friendly beach, partly organized with lot of water-sport activities.
• Perissa, 10 km south east of Fira, is a crowded tourist resort. An organized beach, Perissa has black sand on its shore. It’s a family friendly beach with water-sport activities.
• Perivolos, 10 km south of Fira, is the longest black sand of Santorini. It’s an organized tourist resort with many hotels, taverns and beach bars.
• Vlychada, 10 km south of Fira, is a small port where fishing boats and yachts moor in summer. It’s a partly organized beach friendly to Nudists.
• Agios Georgios, 12 km south east of Fira, is a popular beach near to Perissa. Agios Georgios is one of the most tourism-friendly beaches on Santorini.
• Cape Columbo, 12 km north east of Fira, is one of the most isolate and quiet beaches on Santorini. Non organized and surrounded by a wild landscape, Cape Columbo is the perfect beach for couples.
• Monolithos, 7 km east of Fira, is one of the most family-oriented beaches on Santorini. The beautiful coast has a playground and a beach volley court, while it is surrounded by few hotels.
• White Beach, 13 km south west of Fira, right next to the Red beach with black pebbles on the shore. Only the surrounding cliffs are white!
• Vourvoulos, 4 km north east of Fira, is a beautiful beach but the strong wind that blows frequently makes it uncomfortable for swimming.
Unique agricultural products, innovative high-class restaurants, cozy taverns with traditional cuisine, open to visitors famous wineries, romantic hotels and special sections of local products in the shops of the island are combined into a creative scenery of gastronomic delight. The choices between specially designed menus, great wine tastings and breakfasts with products from Santorini, will be inexhaustible.
Fira heads the nightlife section - many bars and cafes are actually on the caldera, whilst others, as well as the large clubs, are tucked into the quaint cobbled streets weaving through the town. That’s not to say that you won’t find some great places elsewhere on the island. Oia for example has some classy cafes & bars, Perissa, Perivolos, Kamari have beach bars & clubs, some of which stay open to the late hours...
The prices refer to 10 guests. There is an adittional cost for more guests
|April 1 – May 15||€ 8,750 per week|
|May 16 – June 14||€ 10,430 per week|
|June 15 – September 14||€ 11,860 per week|
|September 15 – October 14||€ 10,430 per week|
|October 15 – October 31||€ 8,750 per week|
• Daily maid service
• Daily breakfast basket
• Daily change of towels
• Change of sheets/linen every third day
• Weddings venues, event’s organizations (upon request)
• Sunset's Gastronomy experience - Private fine Dinning (upon request)
• Private Chef for Meals, BBQ or Dinners (upon request)
• Battler service during meals (upon request)
• Sommelier service during meals or private wine tastings (upon request)
• Cocktail events - preparation by experienced Bartenders (upon request)
• Beverages Mixology lessons (upon request)
• Cooking lessons (upon request)
• Yoga - Pilates personal trainer (upon request)
• Body Guard and Security services (upon request)
• Baby Sitting (upon request)
• Facial – Body treatments and beauty parlour (upon request)
• Yoga - Pilates - Personal trainer (upon request)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)