1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Villa Electra is a unique property located at the highest spot of Oia village in Perivolas area. Its amphitheatric position offers fantastic views over the cliff, the village, the beautiful sunset and the volcano, all at the same time.
The location of the villa is very convenient as it is just 500 meters from Oia center. Outside the villa there is a parking area, bus stop, markets and restaurants. The Villa offers a white decoration concept that combines traditional architecture with minimal and contemporary design.
This lovely villa in Oia consists of three levels (main, upper and lower) united in one Villa suitable for couples, a big family or group of friends. The Villa has 180 sq.m of surface and can accommodate the guests in comfort.
There is an infinity outdoors Jacuzzi plunge pool for 6 persons available on the courtyard of the villa with fabulous views to the sea, the caldera and the village of Oia.
The main cave House consists of two levels. On the upper level there is a large traditional cave house furnished with antiques. It consists of a luxury master bedroom with double bed, en suite vanity marble bathroom curved into the rock with Jacuzzi bathtub, a living room with built sofas and an antique wooden table, a separate dining area with an antique massive wooden table and sitting corner and a fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances. From the living area a few stairs take you up to an attic room with double sofa bed and window with fantastic sea views.
On the lower level of the Villa, a very particular apartment shows how people in Santorini exploited any available space and lived (and still do) in this amazing and unique cliff island. This lower level consists of a small living area, a kitchenette, a WC with shower and a bedroom with a Queen size bed that can separate in two singles if requested and double bed nested in the window of the cave. The cave atmosphere of this lower level gives a special and romantic atmosphere.
The upper floor apartment is connected to the rest of the villa via interior stairs. It can be accessed separately as well as it has separate entrance. It consists of a living room, a kitchenette, a full bathroom with shower and a wooden loft bedroom which really gives the idea of flying over the wonderful village of Oia. The loft has windows in the front and in the ceiling where you can see the stars and the moon from your bed using the ceiling windows or watch the sea and the village from the front windows. Situated on the highest altitude point of the village it can offer unforgettable views and unique memories. There is also a balcony with a table and chairs overlooking the volcano.
In the main courtyard there is an outdoors siting and dining area, an infinity Jacuzzi plunge pool with amazing volcano views and a thick mattress for sunbathing. All outdoors areas offer with amazing views of the sea, the sunset and the volcano.
Directly to Santorini Airport (JTR): The airport is located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport.
From Athens by ferry (Piraeus Port): The journey from the port of Piraeus to Santorini takes about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of ferry.
Santorini is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan destination in Greece. Exquisitely clear waters nearby the massive active volcano in the middle of the sea combines a unique place for romantic holidays. In addition, the island has a growing reputation as a “wedding destination” for couples not only from Greece but from all over the world.
According to legend, Santorini emerged from the depths of the sea- opinion justified by the timeless activity of the undersea volcano and the geological topography of the island.
The first human remains, dating back to the Stone Age, show that the island has been inhabited since the prehistoric times. There is some evidence of life in the early Bronze Age, in the mid-3rd millennium BC, during the second period of the early Cycladic civilization (2.800 - 2.100 BC). However, from the middle Bronze Age (1.900-1.600 BC), evidence becomes more abundant, showing great development.
In the area of Akrotiri (Promontory), there was a prehistoric settlement with a very important port. The great volcanic eruption in the late Bronze Age (ca.1600 BC) buried the settlement under 30 metres of ash.
• Museum of Prehistoric Thera: Its special contents are masterpieces of art in the prehistoric Aegean, such as the famous wall paintings and the unique gold ibex figurine. The museum houses finds from the excavations at Akrtotiri, conducted under the auspices of the Archaeological Society at Athens, the earlier excavations at Potamos, made by members of the German Archaeological Institute at Athens, and rescue excavations at various other sites on the island, carried out by the 21st Ephorate of Antiquities.
The exhibition endeavors to sketch the course of Thera in prehistoric times, through selected finds from the thousands in the storerooms. This was a dynamic and creative course which established the city at Akrotiri as one of the most important Aegean centres during the 18th and 17th centuries B.C.
• Red Beach, 12 km south west of Fira. One of the most beautiful and famous beaches with black and red volcanic pebbles and hot water.
• Kamari Rate, 10 km south east of Fira, is situated on the southern part of Santorini, right next to Perissa, with the huge rock called Mesa Vouno between them. Is a family friendly beach, partly organized with lot of water-sport activities.
• Perissa, 10 km south east of Fira, is a crowded tourist resort. An organized beach, Perissa has black sand on its shore. It’s a family friendly beach with water-sport activities.
• Perivolos, 10 km south of Fira, is the longest black sand of Santorini. It’s an organized tourist resort with many hotels, taverns and beach bars.
• Vlychada, 10 km south of Fira, is a small port where fishing boats and yachts moor in summer. It’s a partly organized beach friendly to Nudists.
• Agios Georgios, 12 km south east of Fira, is a popular beach near to Perissa. Agios Georgios is one of the most tourism-friendly beaches on Santorini.
• Cape Columbo, 12 km north east of Fira, is one of the most isolate and quiet beaches on Santorini. Non organized and surrounded by a wild landscape, Cape Columbo is the perfect beach for couples.
• Monolithos, 7 km east of Fira, is one of the most family-oriented beaches on Santorini. The beautiful coast has a playground and a beach volley court, while it is surrounded by few hotels.
• White Beach, 13 km south west of Fira, right next to the Red beach with black pebbles on the shore. Only the surrounding cliffs are white!
• Vourvoulos, 4 km north east of Fira, is a beautiful beach but the strong wind that blows frequently makes it uncomfortable for swimming.
Unique agricultural products, innovative high-class restaurants, cozy taverns with traditional cuisine, open to visitors famous wineries, romantic hotels and special sections of local products in the shops of the island are combined into a creative scenery of gastronomic delight. The choices between specially designed menus, great wine tastings and breakfasts with products from Santorini, will be inexhaustible.
Fira heads the nightlife section - many bars and cafes are actually on the caldera, whilst others, as well as the large clubs, are tucked into the quaint cobbled streets weaving through the town. That’s not to say that you won’t find some great places elsewhere on the island. Oia for example has some classy cafes & bars, Perissa, Perivolos, Kamari have beach bars & clubs, some of which stay open to the late hours...
|January 1 – May 31||€ 4,060 per week|
|June 1 – June 30||€ 6,160 per week|
|July 1 – August 31||€ 6,930 per week|
|September 1 – September 30||€ 6,160 per week|
|October 1 – December 31||€ 4,060 per week|
• Daily maid service
• Daily change of towels
• Change of sheets/linen every third day
• Towels or linens are not to be taken from the Property
• Pets are permitted only with prior approval
• Airport transfers (optional service)
• Vehicle rentals (optional service)
• Yacht / boat rentals (optional service)
• Helicopter / Learjet rentals (optional service)
• Pre-arrival shopping services (optional service)
• Child care (optional service)
• Chef / Battler (optional service)
• Massage and beauty treatments (optional service)
• Gourmet food and wine supply (optional service)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)