2 Fully Equipped Kitchens
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
At Akrotiri, in a beautiful spot with amazing views of the volcano and the caldera, is situated one of the most beautiful Villas of the island, Villa Callidora. Colorful paintings, art objects, elegant furnishing and stunning views, all in harmony, give to Callidora a very warm and playful character.
As you enter from the main door to the living area the beauty reveals in front of your eyes. Colorful paintings, art objects, elegant furnishing, painted walls, wooden ceiling, fire place and stunning views, all in harmony, give the villa a very warm and playful character. You enjoy every moment being in this welcoming environment. There is also a dining area under a beautiful chandelier.
The living area is equipped with high definition satellite TV, Home Theater, DVD player, Hi-Fi, laptop computer, Wi-Fi and telephone line open to local calls. On the same floor a corridor leads to the fully equipped kitchen that has a cozy dining corner. The kitchen walls are painted by a celebrity Greek artist.
On this floor you can find the Lady’s bedroom. It has a romantic wooden double bed, with the famous painting of the red bicycle hanged above it, a vanity dressing area that can hold all the clothes of a lady and a big handcrafted mirror. The bedroom is served from a red bathroom with shower.
On the upper floor is the Master’s bedroom with wooden floor, vaulted ceiling and a massive king size bed. You could even watch the sea from your bed through the window in front of you. All the above combined with art objects, paintings and an art deco arm chair create an atmospheric theater setting in this bedroom. A spacious dressing area is behind the bed. The bedroom is equipped with a big HD TV, Home Theater and DVD player.
Next to the Master’s bedroom is the Mezzanine bedroom. That is a bedroom with a white iron double bed exiting to a large terrace with panoramic views. Next to the bed a wooden ladder leads us to a cozy mezzanine with a double mattress. This bedroom is equipped with flat screen TV and DVD player. A blue bathroom with shower serves this floor.
On the basement there is a comfortable bedroom suite that receives natural light from a window and has separate entrance to the courtyard, a fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and clothes dryer a bathroom with shower serves this level. There is also a second bedroom on this lower floor that receives light from the spa room nest door.
On this lower floor there is also a fantastic spa room with indoor heated Jacuzzi. The spa room exits to the pool area.
The house has a private courtyard with flowers, private infinity pool, fantastic sea views, a shaded lounge area under a pergola and sun beds. The lounge area is atmospheric especially in the night when it is candle lighted and you enjoy unlimited views from every corner of it. Stairs lead us to a large terrace on the upper floor that is equipped with a lounge area with views. On the back of the house there is a BBQ area, a wooden oven and a large wooden dining table overlooking the old Castle of Akrotiri. There is also private parking at the back of the house.
Directly to Santorini Airport (JTR): The airport is located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport.
From Athens by ferry (Piraeus Port): The journey from the port of Piraeus to Santorini takes about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of ferry.
Santorini is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan destination in Greece. Exquisitely clear waters nearby the massive active volcano in the middle of the sea combines a unique place for romantic holidays. In addition, the island has a growing reputation as a “wedding destination” for couples not only from Greece but from all over the world.
According to legend, Santorini emerged from the depths of the sea- opinion justified by the timeless activity of the undersea volcano and the geological topography of the island.
The first human remains, dating back to the Stone Age, show that the island has been inhabited since the prehistoric times. There is some evidence of life in the early Bronze Age, in the mid-3rd millennium BC, during the second period of the early Cycladic civilization (2.800 - 2.100 BC). However, from the middle Bronze Age (1.900-1.600 BC), evidence becomes more abundant, showing great development.
In the area of Akrotiri (Promontory), there was a prehistoric settlement with a very important port. The great volcanic eruption in the late Bronze Age (ca.1600 BC) buried the settlement under 30 metres of ash.
• Museum of Prehistoric Thera: Its special contents are masterpieces of art in the prehistoric Aegean, such as the famous wall paintings and the unique gold ibex figurine. The museum houses finds from the excavations at Akrtotiri, conducted under the auspices of the Archaeological Society at Athens, the earlier excavations at Potamos, made by members of the German Archaeological Institute at Athens, and rescue excavations at various other sites on the island, carried out by the 21st Ephorate of Antiquities.
The exhibition endeavors to sketch the course of Thera in prehistoric times, through selected finds from the thousands in the storerooms. This was a dynamic and creative course which established the city at Akrotiri as one of the most important Aegean centres during the 18th and 17th centuries B.C.
• Red Beach, 12 km south west of Fira. One of the most beautiful and famous beaches with black and red volcanic pebbles and hot water.
• Kamari Rate, 10 km south east of Fira, is situated on the southern part of Santorini, right next to Perissa, with the huge rock called Mesa Vouno between them. Is a family friendly beach, partly organized with lot of water-sport activities.
• Perissa, 10 km south east of Fira, is a crowded tourist resort. An organized beach, Perissa has black sand on its shore. It’s a family friendly beach with water-sport activities.
• Perivolos, 10 km south of Fira, is the longest black sand of Santorini. It’s an organized tourist resort with many hotels, taverns and beach bars.
• Vlychada, 10 km south of Fira, is a small port where fishing boats and yachts moor in summer. It’s a partly organized beach friendly to Nudists.
• Agios Georgios, 12 km south east of Fira, is a popular beach near to Perissa. Agios Georgios is one of the most tourism-friendly beaches on Santorini.
• Cape Columbo, 12 km north east of Fira, is one of the most isolate and quiet beaches on Santorini. Non organized and surrounded by a wild landscape, Cape Columbo is the perfect beach for couples.
• Monolithos, 7 km east of Fira, is one of the most family-oriented beaches on Santorini. The beautiful coast has a playground and a beach volley court, while it is surrounded by few hotels.
• White Beach, 13 km south west of Fira, right next to the Red beach with black pebbles on the shore. Only the surrounding cliffs are white!
• Vourvoulos, 4 km north east of Fira, is a beautiful beach but the strong wind that blows frequently makes it uncomfortable for swimming.
Unique agricultural products, innovative high-class restaurants, cozy taverns with traditional cuisine, open to visitors famous wineries, romantic hotels and special sections of local products in the shops of the island are combined into a creative scenery of gastronomic delight. The choices between specially designed menus, great wine tastings and breakfasts with products from Santorini, will be inexhaustible.
Fira heads the nightlife section - many bars and cafes are actually on the caldera, whilst others, as well as the large clubs, are tucked into the quaint cobbled streets weaving through the town. That’s not to say that you won’t find some great places elsewhere on the island. Oia for example has some classy cafes & bars, Perissa, Perivolos, Kamari have beach bars & clubs, some of which stay open to the late hours...
For less than 9 guests ask for our discount prices
|January 1 – May 31||€ 8,750 per week|
|June 1 – September 30||€ 11,350 per week|
|October 1 – December 31||€ 8,750 per week|
• Security Deposit: 800 €
• Daily maid service
• Towels or linens are not to be taken from the Property
• Pets are permitted only with prior approval
• Airport transfers (optional service)
• Vehicle rentals (optional service)
• Yacht / boat rentals (optional service)
• Helicopter / Learjet rentals (optional service)
• Pre-arrival shopping services (optional service)
• Child care (optional service)
• Chef / Battler (optional service)
• Massage and beauty treatments (optional service)
• Gourmet food and wine supply (optional service)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)