1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
The Santorini Windmill Villas is a complex of three new-built similar Luxury Windmills located at the beautiful island of Santorini. The unique, private location of the Villas offers panoramic view to the Aegean Sea and the sunrise reflections on the surface of the sea which are visible even from your bed.
Each Santorini Windmill Villa is totally independent, equipped with a private pool, jacuzzi tubes, terrace, flower garden, private entrance, parking space. It can accommodate up to 5 persons and it is the ideal resort for honeymoon couples, group of friends, as well as perfectly safe for families with children.
The Santorini Windmill Villas are located at the north-east coast of Santorini island, between the capital of Fira and the traditional settlement of Ia. This peaceful side of the island keeps its tranquility even during high season. The fresh north wind gives the area a cool “breath” throughout the hottest days of the year and it is the reason why it is free of mosquitoes.
The ground floor with the small luminous windows and the panoramic view of the vineyards, the sea and the swimming pool consists of a living room, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. The first- floor bedroom with a romantic ambience features a built double bed and a wonderful en-suite bathroom. The second-floor bedroom is a fabulous cone-shaped room with an en-suite bathroom. This room includes a double built bed and a single one, which can be used as also a couch.
Enjoy your holidays in Santorini through the absolute quietness, the luxury, the welcoming atmosphere, the serenity and the privacy of the facilities, as well as the minimal architecture of the Luxury Windmill Villas in Santorini. Give to your stay in Santorini the dimension of experience living in a windmill, private Villa.
Villas' position offers a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea and the islands Ios, Naxos, Koufonissi, Amorgos and Anafi. The sunrise reflection on the surface of the sea, is visible even from your bed. When darkness falls, you can make wishes and dream while you watch the falling stars and the milky way.
Welcome to a paradise in the arms of the Aegean Sea...
Directly to Santorini Airport (JTR): The airport is located north of the village of Kamari. The airport serves both as a military and as a civil airport.
From Athens by ferry (Piraeus Port): The journey from the port of Piraeus to Santorini takes about 5 to 8 hours, depending on the type of ferry.
Santorini is considered to be one of the most cosmopolitan destination in Greece. Exquisitely clear waters nearby the massive active volcano in the middle of the sea combines a unique place for romantic holidays. In addition, the island has a growing reputation as a “wedding destination” for couples not only from Greece but from all over the world.
According to legend, Santorini emerged from the depths of the sea- opinion justified by the timeless activity of the undersea volcano and the geological topography of the island.
The first human remains, dating back to the Stone Age, show that the island has been inhabited since the prehistoric times. There is some evidence of life in the early Bronze Age, in the mid-3rd millennium BC, during the second period of the early Cycladic civilization (2.800 - 2.100 BC). However, from the middle Bronze Age (1.900-1.600 BC), evidence becomes more abundant, showing great development.
In the area of Akrotiri (Promontory), there was a prehistoric settlement with a very important port. The great volcanic eruption in the late Bronze Age (ca.1600 BC) buried the settlement under 30 metres of ash.
• Museum of Prehistoric Thera: Its special contents are masterpieces of art in the prehistoric Aegean, such as the famous wall paintings and the unique gold ibex figurine. The museum houses finds from the excavations at Akrtotiri, conducted under the auspices of the Archaeological Society at Athens, the earlier excavations at Potamos, made by members of the German Archaeological Institute at Athens, and rescue excavations at various other sites on the island, carried out by the 21st Ephorate of Antiquities.
The exhibition endeavors to sketch the course of Thera in prehistoric times, through selected finds from the thousands in the storerooms. This was a dynamic and creative course which established the city at Akrotiri as one of the most important Aegean centres during the 18th and 17th centuries B.C.
• Red Beach, 12 km south west of Fira. One of the most beautiful and famous beaches with black and red volcanic pebbles and hot water.
• Kamari Rate, 10 km south east of Fira, is situated on the southern part of Santorini, right next to Perissa, with the huge rock called Mesa Vouno between them. Is a family friendly beach, partly organized with lot of water-sport activities.
• Perissa, 10 km south east of Fira, is a crowded tourist resort. An organized beach, Perissa has black sand on its shore. It’s a family friendly beach with water-sport activities.
• Perivolos, 10 km south of Fira, is the longest black sand of Santorini. It’s an organized tourist resort with many hotels, taverns and beach bars.
• Vlychada, 10 km south of Fira, is a small port where fishing boats and yachts moor in summer. It’s a partly organized beach friendly to Nudists.
• Agios Georgios, 12 km south east of Fira, is a popular beach near to Perissa. Agios Georgios is one of the most tourism-friendly beaches on Santorini.
• Cape Columbo, 12 km north east of Fira, is one of the most isolate and quiet beaches on Santorini. Non organized and surrounded by a wild landscape, Cape Columbo is the perfect beach for couples.
• Monolithos, 7 km east of Fira, is one of the most family-oriented beaches on Santorini. The beautiful coast has a playground and a beach volley court, while it is surrounded by few hotels.
• White Beach, 13 km south west of Fira, right next to the Red beach with black pebbles on the shore. Only the surrounding cliffs are white!
• Vourvoulos, 4 km north east of Fira, is a beautiful beach but the strong wind that blows frequently makes it uncomfortable for swimming.
Unique agricultural products, innovative high-class restaurants, cozy taverns with traditional cuisine, open to visitors famous wineries, romantic hotels and special sections of local products in the shops of the island are combined into a creative scenery of gastronomic delight. The choices between specially designed menus, great wine tastings and breakfasts with products from Santorini, will be inexhaustible.
Fira heads the nightlife section - many bars and cafes are actually on the caldera, whilst others, as well as the large clubs, are tucked into the quaint cobbled streets weaving through the town. That’s not to say that you won’t find some great places elsewhere on the island. Oia for example has some classy cafes & bars, Perissa, Perivolos, Kamari have beach bars & clubs, some of which stay open to the late hours...
Please fill the Enquiry Form for rates and availability.
• Daily maid service
• Laundry & ironing service (upon request)
• Massage & beauty treatments (upon request)
• Events welcome upon request
• Pets are permitted only with prior approval
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)
• ΕΟΤ ΜΗΤΕ: 1144K10000817201