1 Fully Equipped Kitchen
High-Speed Wi-Fi Connection
Villa Isadora is suitably located to Perigiali village, in Lefkada island. Nested on the headland and surrounded by a vast 2.000sq.m green garden, it gives permission to panoramic views where you can see: the infinite Ionian Sea, Meganissi and Skorpios islands and the green hill. It is only 5 minutes away from Nydri capital and beautiful beaches.
It is an absolute Ionian Sea View location, with unique Venetian architecture, inspired and spacious design. Villa Isadora combines beautiful sea view and unique green mountain. You can have your breakfast or your afternoon tea at our beautiful "hacienta" patio, organise BBQ nights with your friends at our big garden.
The luxury Villa is arranged in 5 luxury suites ranging from 45sq.m to 65sq.m which can service 10 quests providing high standard facilities, that make a beautiful patio based on monastery design full of flowers where the visitors can enjoy their meals. They are fully furnished, with its own bathrooms and closets. The high quality common areas such as dining room, kitchen and living room are spacious and inviting, while the whole property has been constructed on high standard facilities. Large windows welcome you to the exterior spaces, the patio, the garden with BBQ and the stairs that lead to the upper lever where the pool is.
Each suite has its own Mini bar, LED satellite TV and DVD player, Pioneer multimedia ready system, Central cooling/heating system, alarm security system and its own private safe deposit box.
Villa Isadora has been constructed on high standards, with wooden oak floors, wooden doors and window frames, Dionyssos marbles at the bathrooms, fully automated HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning) and a generator which covers all the power needs.
On the upper level there is the pool/Jacuzzi with the pool house. Relaxation and revitalization from the magnificent pavilion with the private infinity Pool and Jacuzzi. Stylish furniture, decoration that gives emphasis on design and quality, and variety of shaded outdoor sitting areas create a luxury heaven for those who want to explore the amazing Ionian Sea.
From Athens International Airport (ATH): Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos" is located in Spata, 33 km southeast of Athens. Lefkada is connected with Athens by the Athens – Rio “E94”, “E65” and Rio – Lefkada “E55”,”E951”, national roads. Athens to Rio is about 2 hours by car. Just 8 km before the city of Patra, there is the interchange of Rio that leads to the cable-stayed bridge which connects Peloponnese with Central Greece. After passing the bridge, is about 3 hour driving.
From Thessaloniki “Macedonia” Airport (SKG): Lefkada is connected with Thessaloniki by the (Thessaloniki–Ioannina “E90” Egnatia road) and (Ioannina-Lefkada “E951”, “E952”) national roads. Thessaloniki to Lefkada is about 3,5 to 4 hours by car.
From Italy by ferry: The nearest national port from Lefkada is Igoumenitsa port. Driving near the coastline from Igoumenitsa to Lefkada is about 1,5 hour by car.
Lefkada has some of the best beaches in Greece! Exotic blue color of its beaches amazes even the most discerning traveler. Connected to the mainland by a long causeway and floating bridge, Lefkada can actually be accessed by car. Is the perfect place for families, group of friends and couples.
The myth about Sappho’s suicide at Cape Lefkada is related to other myths linking the island to the ancient Greek goddess of love, Aphrodite, and to Odysseus, the hero of Homer’s Odyssey. The German archaeologist Wilhelm Dörpfeld, having performed excavations at various locations of Lefkada, was able to obtain funding to do work on the island by suggesting that Lefkada was Homer’s Ithaca, and the palace of Odysseus was located west of Nydri on the south coast of Lefkada. There have been suggestions by local tourism officials that several passages in the Odyssey point to Lefkada as a possible model for Homeric Ithaca. The most notable of these passages pushed by the local tourism board describes Ithaca as an island reachable on foot, which was the case for Lefkada since it is not really an island, that it was connected to the mainland by a narrow causeway. According to Strabo, the coast of Acarnania was called Leucas in earlier times. The ancient sources call Leucas a Corinthian colony, perhaps with a Corcyraen participation. During the Peloponnesian War Leucas had joined the Spartan Confederation.
During the Venetian rule, the island was known as "Santa Maura". O Fotinós (or Der Helle in German), is a famous unfinished poem by Aristotelis Valaoritis, relating the so-called Voukentra revolution of 1357 in Lefkada against the Venetian rule.
The Ottomans called it "Ayamavra" (a rendering of the Greek Αγία Μαύρα, Santa Maura), and ruled it between 1479–1502, 1504–1684 and 1715-1716.
The first museum in Europe for Lafcadio Hearn was inaugurated in Lefkada, Greece, his birthplace, on July 4 2014, as Lefcadio Hern Historical Center. It contains early editions, rare books and Japanese collectibles. The visitors, through photos, texts and exhibits, can wander in the significant events of Lafcadio Hern’s stunning life, but also in the civilizations of Europe, America and Japan of late 18th and early 19th centuries through the open mind of his lectures, writings and tales.
• Porto Katsiki, 45 km south west of Lefkada Town. Porto Katsiki is the most famous beach of the island because of its impressive landscape and exotic water. It’s a pebbled, partly organized beach ideal for families.
• Kathisma, 15 km south west of Lefkada Town. Kathisma is a long beach with blue exotic water and sandy coastline. It’s among the finest beaches on the island.
• Agios Ioannis, 3 km west of Lefkada. Agios Ioannis is located a few km west of the main town. This beach is ideal for windsurfing and kitesurfing.
• Egremni, 40 km south west of Lefkada Town. One of the most impressive beaches of Lefkada. It’s a sandy, partly organized beach with exotic water.
• Nidri Beach, 17 km south of Lefkada Town. It’s a pebbled, organized beach with watersports centers and fish taverns.
• Gialos, 35 km south west of Lefkada Town. It’s a sandy, partly organized beach which is friendly to nudism.
Most of the island’s bars and clubs are situated around the towns of Lefkada, Nydri and Vassiliki. A visitor should try a dinner in one of many seaside taverns of the island, or spend a night in one of the islands notorious beach bars, so as to drink some ice cold margaritas and listen to wonderful lounge or chill out music just by the sea.
|January 1 – May 27||€ 7,000 per week|
|May 28 – July 8||€ 9,450 per week|
|July 9 – September 9||€ 12,950 per week|
|September 10 – September 23||€ 9,450 per week|
|September 24 – December 31||€ 7,000 per week|
• Daily maid services and reception
• Change of linen twice a week
• Airport transfers (optional service)
• Vehicle rentals (optional service)
• Yacht / boat rentals (optional service)
• Helicopter / Learjet rentals (optional service)
• Pre-arrival shopping services (optional service)
• Child care (optional service)
• Chef / Battler (optional service)
• Massage and beauty treatments (optional service)
• Gourmet food and wine supply (optional service)
• Event organizations (optional service)
• 24h security (optional service)
• Approval for rent and controlled by National Tourism Organization (EOT)
• ΕΟΤ ΜΗΤΕ: 0831K033A0409701